Humans are and have always been two things: survivors and artists. It is for this reason that different trades/professions have been born by humans. Monks were originally human, seeking survival through the soul and creating great temples of the up most beauty. Artificers were born out of the desire for a human to continue living beyond death. The list continues, but just because humans have coined many of these trades does not mean they have perfected them.
- +2 to One Ability Score: Human characters get a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
- Medium: Humans are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Humans have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Bonus Feat: Humans select one extra feat at 1st level.
- Skilled: Humans gain an additional skill rank at first level and one additional rank whenever they gain a level.
- Languages: Humans begin play speaking Common. Humans with high Intelligence scores can choose any languages they want (except secret languages)
Alignment and Religion
"A human is what they want to be. The potential is endless, the mind but a slab of raw clay ready to be molded. The only problem being that once that clay has set, it is extremely difficult to change the shape." -Elantri Teacher giving a lecture of the different races of the world.