The Grissul race is creative, devious, and most have great intellect. Not growing taller than 5'2" and no shorter than 4'4" these creatures have moderately dark blue skin, though other colors are present depending on the tribe or lineage that the Grissul hails from. They have thin limbs and are very dexterous, however are physically a bit weaker than Humans. While not all Grissul live for money or fame or women (or men), most have a goal in life that they keep with them until it is fulfilled. For this reason, Grissul have always been productive in their lives, however not always through legal means. During the 6 Years War the Grissul were commonly employed as Assassins or lived behind the lines at camp as Musicians to improve moral.
- +2 Dex, +2 Cha, -2 Str: Grissul are very flexable and cunning, but are not known for their brute force.
- Low Light Vision: Can see twice as far as Humans in low light
- Medium Size: As a Medium Size creature, Grissul gain no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Base Land Speed 30 ft.
- +2 Racial Bonus on all Perception and Sense Motive Checks
- Languages: Common and Grisai. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Elven, Slyth, Sylvan, Undercommon
Alignment and Religion
"You leave that Grissul alone. She might be smaller then you, but that won't stop her from cutting your throat if you're not.... nevermind."
- Thomas Marquez talking to his ex-companion Gregory Thurn